“We’ll meet twice a month for 10 months by phone or webcast. As a group we will choose specific topics to explore. Then each meeting we’ll spend the first half exploring a specific topic in nutrition, health, lab testing, herbs, or other modalities. In the second half, we’ll look at case histories and have time for specific questions. You’ll be able to bring in questions from your own practice.”
The maximum class size is 15 people. Minimum class size is ten. Once the class is filled you can place yourself on a waiting list for the next class.
Note from Liz, August 2016: I will be postponing my mentoring and advanced forum groups. If you are one of the clinicians who have been waiting, my apologies. This was a difficult decision to make.
Why? It’s time for me to spend some time writing. There are only so many hours in a day. My teaching and lecturing keep me very busy. When I looked at what could be moved, the mentoring groups made the most sense.
Once these writing projects have finished, I plan to begin the groups again.
This will be the seventh offering of the mentoring program that has been highly beneficial for its participants.
The next mentoring group is not scheduled.
The group will meet from 10:30 AM to Noon Eastern time.
There will be 15 seats.
For more information or to be placed on our wait list send an email to:
The content will be determined by the group, but likely topics include:
- Food as information: Nutrigenomics
- Food and Inflammation/Anti-Inflammatory foods and diets
- Use of Therapeutic diets
- Use of Functional Medicine tools such as the matrix, timeline and GOTOIT model
- Unraveling complex health issues
- Case histories
- Use of laboratory testing: Conventional and Functional
- Drug-Nutrient interactions
- Weight management/Metabolic Syndrome
- Toxicity, detoxification, and cleansing
- Celiac disease/gluten sensitivity: Implications, diagnosis, therapeutics
- Adrenal fatigue
- Thyroid issues
- Assessment for environmental toxicity
- Digestive issues: leaky gut, dysbiosis, probiotics/prebiotics, gut microbiome, biofilms
- pH balance
- Inflammatory, cardiovascular, neuroendocrine, and musculoskeletal nutrition
- Vitamin and herbal supplements
- Food Brain Connection
- Nutrition and Cancer
- Autism, Asperger’s, depression
- Useful business & marketing practices